quinta-feira, 29 de março de 2012

The Daily SHOE T. 3 Ep. 78

Yesterday, my BF told me that she is searching for some confortable heels in order to use before the hot, hot weather. This is my selection for her. Ok, my blonde beautiful friend, you just have to click here :) (just noticed that I don´t have anything against blondes as every women turns into one when the 40´s arrive :)))
OMFG I just have a few years of brunette!!!!! Heeeeeeeeelllllllllllllllllllpppppppppppp

Ontem a minha amiguinha de infância disse-me que estava desesperada para arranjar uns sapatinhos meia estação, algo que não seja totalmente aberto, nem muito fechado. Ora está claro que os amigos estão sempre prontos a ajudar e, neste caso especifico, para ajudar muito, até porque o tamanho dela é exactamente....o meu! :) Amiguinha, só precisas de clicar aqui, passar o cartãozinho e tchanannnnn...se quiseres podes dar a minha morada...eu calço 1º. :)))

1 comentário:

  1. The world appreciates the writings that include the knowledge and information about everyday science. I like your style and promise to come again and again to increase my skills and knowledge.
    fashion wholesale uk

    ResponderEliminar